Now stay connected while on the road.
This antenna comes in two different models:
Connect 2.0 $239
Connect 2.0 with 4G LTE $399 (Out of the box)
This antenna will increase those weak WiFi signals that are usually found in RV Parks and Parking Lots. Log in to Connect 2.0 and tell it to scan for WiFi Networks. Once you have decided on which one you want, just simply select it and type in the password and you are now connected to it with a stronger signal.
NOTE: If the Wifi is a slow connection this will not speed the system up.
Connect 2.0 w 4G LTE
This antenna is just like the Connect 2.0 but is also already set up for Winegard Network using AT&T Cell service or you can switch out the card for AT&T or Verizon Cellular service. Confirm with your service provider. We have been told they will not activate this device on an unlimited plan.
Do you have AT&T but are not in their service area? No problem just change the SIM Card and get set up w Verizon or Vice Versa.
- Increased WiFi Range – Winegard’s smart antenna technology intelligently manages signals through multiple pathways to ensure better range and performance. Access WiFi signals in your RV, truck, or boat from farther away!
- Powerful – More powerful than your smartphone or hotspot device. Easily connects your mobile devices, smart TVs, and gaming controls to secure WiFi in seconds.
- Internet While On-The-Go – The ConnecT 2.0 4G2 links to nationwide 4G LTE for reliable, uninterrupted, in-motion and stationary coverage while traveling and offers the capability to swap SIM cards to add to new or existing data plans from other carriers!
- Secure RV Internet – Advanced WiFi protected access (WPA and WPA2-PSK), guest network access, double firewall protection (SPI and NAT), and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack prevention.
- No Contract – Always stay connected with prepaid 30-day data plans. No contract, no commitments, no activation fees! Data plans range from 1GB to 20GB.
- Nationwide 4G LTE Coverage – No need to rely on WiFi – connect anywhere to 4G LTE service with a Winegard ConnecT data plan.
Reception Types: 4G, WiFi
Setup Requirements: Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4GHz network computer, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser
Wireless Standard: 802.11b/g/n Wireless Speed: 2.4GHz: 450Mbps (Rx), 450Mbps (Tx)
Wireless Security: WPA, WPA2, WPA mixed
Max WiFi Range: 1.5 mi.
SIM Card Port: Mini-SIM (25mm x 15mm x 0.76mm)
Power Rating: DC 9-16V, 1A
Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Amplifiers: (3) 2.4GHz
Antennas: (3) High gain WiFi antennas, (2) High gain 4G LTE antennas
Winegard ConnecT data plan required for 4G LTE service